Atlanta Friday May 4th 2018 - Visit HSCG Show Exhibit Area
Cocktail Party at Georgia Aquarium - ROOM at Hilton
I love the natural way of healing, which is the best approach for a balanced living. I’ve done numerous researches and have read manifold books on Ayurveda. You know, I’ve also been to India to explore the most interesting and awe-inspiring attributes of Ayurveda. I didn’t how I missed the most essential verity that Ayurveda is Yoga’s sister science. I was amazed to read this piece of information while I was surfing through the internet in search of something not as thrilling as this one. I’ve heard that the science of Ayurveda insists on practicing Yoga, meditation and other physical exercises but the feeling of looking at these sister sciences together from the same Indian family is simply great!
These siblings are born to Spirituality and Purity, the father and mother respectively. Both of them share the same truth-seeking and optimistic underpinning and aim at granting the best ways for healthy and harmonious living. Ayurveda and Yoga are been taken to many parts of the world are proven successful mainly due to the fact that they help people achieve the promised results without much side effects. These sister sciences have many attributes in common and the most significant among them are listed below:
- Meditation: Ayurveda as well as Yoga insist meditation as these sciences believe that a clear and calm mind can do all the magic for your determined and active living in the pink. Through meditation, you can realize your actual powers and it improves your concentration, giving a good start to your day.
- Primitive teachings of Veda: Yoga and Ayurveda have come from the ancient Vedas, where the former has originated from the Yajur Veda and the latter from Rig Veda and Atharva Veda.
- Practices for holistic healing: Both these sciences teach and preach health practices that support holistic healing. They stress on striking the balance of doshas (elemental energies or humors), dhatus (tissues) and malas (waste materials) for sustaining a hale and hearty system.
- A healthy mind in a healthy body: This is the watchword of Ayurveda and Yoga and that is why Ayurveda suggests worshipping God, healthy eating, use of herbs and Ayurvedic essential oils along with meditation, Yoga and other physical exercises while Yoga suggests meditation and workouts for physical fitness as well as mental strength along with a balanced diet and regular prayers.
- Predominant aims of life: Both share the predominant aims of life which is nothing but accomplishing one’s duties, earning wealth, fulfilling the desires and attaining liberation, popularly known as Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha.
- Psychology, physiology and anatomy: The principles of Ayurveda and Yoga are same when it comes to psychology, anatomy and physiology where both these practices nigh on 5 sheaths of human body, 72,000 subtle channels known as Nadis, ultimate energy called as Kundalini Shakthi and the 7 predominant Chakras representing the energy centers. On a psychological perspective, both of these sister sciences robustly signify that mind, emotions and spiritual concerns have a direct impact on the physical health and are the root cause of all infirmities.
- Cleansing techniques: Ayurveda and Yoga have an organized system for detoxification of the human body, in which the earlier science follows 5 cleansing methods known as Panchakarma and the later science specifies 6 refining means called as Shatkarma for eliminating the unwanted materials of the body in a natural way.
Hope you’d have enjoyed this amazing piece of information, if you have explored it the first time, just like me! Bring these siblings to your family as well for all the good health and wealth to dwell in your residence.