ADD 2 grams (2000mg) of Pure USA Hemp Derived CBD Isolate - CLICK HERE
IMMEDIATE FREE US SHIPPING ONLY $24.97 - CLICK HERE
Ayurveda, with the astounding and influencing meaning ‘the knowledge for long life’ is an ancient traditional methodology of aboriginal medicine in India. The entire wisdom of this spiritual healing system makes me awestruck and wonder about the stupendous knowledge of Rishis and Ayurvedic Practitioners who lived in the historical and primordial times, when even electricity was not known to the world and people lived in complete harmony with nature and invented numerous natural medications that heal humanity even during this technocratic eon. The incomparable strategies of an Ayurvedic treatment make Ayurveda unique as aims at guiding mankind through the right path in physical, mental, social, spiritual and environmental terms. The 4 predominant goals of an Ayurvedic life will clearly depict that simplicity wins basically without any other external efforts.
Strategies of an Ayurvedic treatment: Ayurveda is often a simple, practical and common-sense science that robustly states that ‘Nature is the gift of the Creator bestowed on Mankind for prolific wellness. Following an Ayurvedic routine can never let you down and would make your life complete without any flaws. In Ayurvedic contexts, there are about 8 comprehensive strategies. They are:
- Circumvent the causative aspects (Nidana parivarjana): As the name suggests ‘Nidana’ stands for ‘the contributing factors’ and ‘Parivarjana’ means ‘to give up’. The prime approach of an Ayurvedic treatment is analyzing the root cause of the disease and it is yet another celebrated trait of this divine science. Ayurveda always focuses on eliminating the illness from the scratch after analyzing the constitution of an individual and his predominant doshas. It is being practiced and said that evading the causal or the contributory aspects of a disease is the best way to get rid of it and preventing the same in the future as well.
- Boost up the energy (Swabhaavoparma): It concentrates in enhancing the strength of the human body to fight against sickness. Ayurvedic experts generally suggest a full-fledged fasting, enough rest and the use of warm water to grant the essential vigor from within.
- Treating imbalances in the tissues (Chikitsa dhatu satmyartha): Disparity in the tissues is yet another major reason for sickness. When there is a balance between the 3 predominant doshas, the tissues will be functioning properly contributing to a healthy body. There are 7 major elements or tissues in the human body and in Ayurveda it is known as Sapta dhatus, improper functioning of any one of these tissues will end up in health disorders. Thus this strategy intends in bringing perfect balance in the tissues.
- Treatment that is hostile to ailment (Chikitsa rukpratikriya): Ayurvedic remedies are absolutely natural and are always on the warfront against the disease that has affected an individual. At the same time, the Ayurvedic Physician will prescribe only those Ayurvedic medications that would suit your individual body type after analyzing it during your first Ayurvedic consultation.
- Treating the health disorder at the preliminary phase (Chayaeva jayeddosha): Ayurveda trusts that the treatment or the remedial measure of an illness should always be started in the initial stage of the disease. This helps in preventing the other parts of the body from being affected from the severity of existing disorder, especially when the illness is an autoimmune disorder (Rheumatoid Arthritis) that mistakenly affects all the healthy tissues of the body.
- Agitating pathogenesis (Samprapti vighatana): Ayurvedic experts even before thousands of years have known the fact the pathogenesis is highly dangerous, being the mechanism by which the illness is actually caused. Inflammation, infection due to microbes, breakdown of tissues, malignancy etc, fall under pathogenetical illness. By disrupting pathogenesis, Ayurvedic treatment stops the harmful microbes or malignant elements to spread and destroy the entire body.
- Controlling the mind and body (Aatmanigraha, Satvavajaya): Keeping the mind and body in control is the best way to lead a harmonious life. Yoga, meditation, simple physical exercises, nutritious diet and Ayurvedic massage with Ayurvedic essential oils can enrich your senses, help you retain your shape, proffer absolute peace to the mind and contribute to your well-being.
- Treatment through similarity and dissimilarity (Saamanya and Vishesha Siddhantha): Most of the diseases are treated by following the principle of similarity and dissimilarity based upon the medicine, food, body and few other aspects.
Ayurveda is a mighty ocean that had been sailed successfully by numerous skilled Ayurvedic practitioners, Gurus and Vaidyas. Each of these strategies involves attention for the individual rather than the disease which leads the contemporary medical science end up in vain many a times.
Thought for the day:
From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health. -Catalan Proverb
- Textbook of Ayurveda, Volume One: Fundamental Principles by Vasant Lad
- Ayurvedic Medicine: The Principles of Traditional Practice, 1e by Sebastian Pole LicOHM AyurHC
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda by Dr. V.B. Athavale