The elegant ways of treating with Ayurvedic essential oils for the caring angels experiencing heaven on earth for the first time:
Now that the nightmare of first pregnancy have come to an end and you are living in your dream moment right?!!! Welcome to the world of wonders where you’d love to cherish every lovely moment with your prized one. Each single action of your child will make you feel like walking on a bed of roses. You’d take pleasure in looking at your little one’s yawning, smiling, thumb sucking, sleeping and even your sleepless nights would end up in leaving an eternal joy within you. Yes! This is the noble feeling of motherliness and only a mother can feel all the happiness, especially when they are new to the world of motherhood with their first child.
Apart from all these good great feelings, there are certain distressing and not so easy to confiscate gifts that pregnancy leaves behind. Few such conditions are:
- Extra pounds on your body
- Ugly stretch marks
- Maternity blues or postpartum depression
- Unfit waist line
- Rampant hormones/Hormonal imbalances
How to get rid of these irritating forms from your body? There are numerous ways to get back to your pre-pregnancy bodies but the safest and aromatic means of curing is with the use of essential oils that have proven effects on the health conditions of new moms. Let’s have a quick look at the best ways for swift healing with the real gifts of nature:
- Post-pregnancy weight loss: Pregnancy and weight gain is as natural as butterfly and colors. Getting back to your beautiful structure by reducing the extra pounds you gained during pregnancy involves lot of physical exercises, nutritious diet and the touch of certain mystical essential oils. Generally essential oils have a good proportion of oxygen, the regular use of which can supplement your body, detach the toxins and proffer you a hale and hearty immune system essential for balancing your weight loss. Making use of remedial essential oils with high frequency can grant you a therapeutic pat assisting loss of excess weight through its vibrational motion. Few such oils are Blue Chamomile oil, Lavender oil, Juniper oil, Rose oil, Peppermint oil, Myrrh oil, Sandalwood oil, Basil oil and Angelica oil.
- Stretch marks: Stretch marks are often disgusting and appear on your belly, breasts, thighs and bum especially during your pregnancy and stays there after also. A gentle massage with the healing essential oils like Frankincense essential oil, Lavender oil, Mandarin oil, Orange oil and Lemongrass oil can help in tightening, uplifting, knitting and repairing your tissues and aid to recapture your beautiful and supple skin.
- Postpartum depression: Postpartum depression also known as maternity blues, baby blues, post-pregnancy depression and postpartum blues commonly occur in new moms in the first few weeks of their delivery causing depression, anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, weepiness and frequent mood fluctuations due to hormonal imbalances. A soothing massage with Rosewood oil, Lavender essential oil, Geranium oil and Grapefruit oil along with a warm bath by adding few drops of YlangYlang essential oil, Jasmine oil or Clary Sage oil to your bath tub can help you calm your nerves, balance your hormone levels and trim down the level of depression.
- Unfit waist line: Unfit waist line after delivery indicates the excess abdominal fat and the waist circumference put on during pregnancy. Regular massaging with natural essential oils like Cypress oil, Grapefruit oil or Grapeseed oil can aid you in getting back your waist in shape.
The eternal care and love from your partner along with these essential oils can help you go on a long way bringing up a virtuous child. Happy parenthood!
Thoughts for the day:
A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die. – Mary Mason
No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. – Edwin H. Chapin
- Maternity Blues from Wikipedia
- Essential Oils for Weight Loss from Maria’s Healing Touch
- Laugh In The Face of Stretch Marks from Musings of an Aromastrategist
- Postpartum Depression from MoonDragon’s Pregnancy Information