CBD Products - FREE 2oz HAND SANITIZER - 80% Alcohol - 20,000+ Packaging Items - Boxes - Tape
Think of the real relief and complete newness your mind and body enjoys after an expert Ayurvedic massage therapy….. Sounds simply great… Isn’t it? You might have heard people calling Ayurveda as a spiritual science, an intelligent or a divine science but for the first time hear someone calling it as a ‘FRIENDLY SCIENCE’. Yes! I prefer calling this ancient system of healing as a gracious and affable methodology as it aims in granting complete healing without any pains. It aims at taking you to the real heaven of health and heartiness with its soothing therapy.
One such way of healing in a calm, cool and collective manner in a tranquil environment is the Ayurvedic oil massage treatment also known as Abhyanga. Maneuvering the soft tissues of the human body by hands, elbows, forearms, feet and certain other massaging equipments with effective Ayurvedic massage oil proffers everything that you need for a serene living. You can never keep yourselves away from an Ayurvedic oil massage after knowing its authentic benefits and the most significant among them are:
- Makes your body supple and glowing: It has been proved that a regular Ayurvedic oil massage helps you stay younger by setting back the process of aging. Massaging with Ayurvedic oils is one of the important parts of the detoxifying process in Ayurveda known as Panchakarma, where the toxins from your skin are removed leaving a blemish-free and glowing skin. The gentle massage techniques used by the Ayurvedic therapists are focused on your pressure points and their certified motions end up in making your body flexible and avoid the tearing of muscles in the joints.
- Relieves muscular tension: A relaxing Ayurvedic oil massage mitigates your muscular pain and tension while reviving the natural tone of your muscles. This treatment calms down your muscles, boosts metabolism, brings down spasms, alleviates cramping, improves the functioning of your veins, helps treating fibrosis, paralysis, exhaustion in the muscles and helps provide sufficient nutrition to the entire mechanism.
- Deepens your breathing: An efficacious massage helps in regularizing your breathing pattern while intensifying it. This aids in absorbing the essential oxygen and boosting the functions of the respiratory system while preventing lung disorders due to breathing difficulties.
- Never before relaxation for your nervous system: Nothing else can lighten up and relax your nervous system as efficacious as an Ayurvedic massage. It fuels your nervous system and improves the function of the nerves to brain, stimulating them to secrete the body’s innate pain killing hormones known as endorphins. This gradually reduces nervous tension, compression of nerves, nerve entrapment syndrome and few other problems of the nervous system by encouraging the body to transmit the right information between brain and spinal cord through sensory receptors and muscles.
- Revitalizes your mind: A systematic massage with the best aromatic Ayurvedic essential oils makes you feel as if you’ve newly born in this world. It paves way for self-realization , self-confidence, self-esteem and focused mind free of fear, anxiety, threats, tension, trauma, stress, depression, sleep apnea and many other problems that suppress your mind and stop you from exhibiting your fullest potential.
- Perk up your blood circulation: Massaging your body with uplifting Ayurvedic oils improve your blood circulation and increases the count of red blood cells. It enhances the function of the lymphatic system and enables the veins to carry the oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to the heart. Severe pains, nervous disorders due to the lack of blood supply, bruises and swellings are also treated effectively with an Ayurvedic massage.
Get yourself ready to rejuvenate your body and revive your system with an Ayurvedic oil massage therapy.
- Abhyanga by Wikipedia
- Panchakarma by The Ayurvedic Institute
- Ayurvedic Massage by Ayushveda
- The Lymphatic System by Lymph Notes.Com