Are you an optimist, a passionate personality or a health conscious person by nature? If you think you are all the 3 then you’ve come to the right place and trust me we both are on the same track. You might be wide awake of the health concerns encircling our environment. Staying healthy does not actually mean those skinny figures with taut muscles exhibiting your strength and manliness. Real well-being in my terms means a healthy heart in a healthy body and this is the core principle of the spiritual science called Ayurveda. I’m not in a mission to force you in choosing Ayurvedic essential oils or the Ayurvedic herbs that have proven effects but unveil the truth behind the scenes. Let’s travel together and explore the reasons for choosing Ayurveda for your well-being.
- Focuses on your entire system: The science of life doesn’t stop with treating your temporary illness that lays the root for a heady sickness in the near future. Ayurveda completely examines the entire functioning of your mind, body and spirit. It suggests the best food items and natural medications for your ill health caused due to the mental, physical, emotional, environmental and other social factors ruling your life and that is why people call Ayurveda as a common sense treatment.
- Treats human body as a ‘Temple’: According to Ayurveda, human body is considered as a divine ‘Temple’ where the actual spirit lives in. This principle influences this divine healing method to keep the mind, body and the environment clean for the authentic spirit to dwell in, giving you a healthy harmony in high spirits.
- More than 5000 years of high-spirited healing: Ayurveda has gifted myriad people with hale and hearty body, blissful soul and serene mind built together for sustaining ideal equilibrium and orchestrate with nature. This extraterrestrial methodology has something for everyone and that’s why it has been ruling the therapeutic throne for more than 5000 years.
- Prevents and protects: Prevention is better than cure and that’s what the systematic living suggested by Ayurvedic treatment stands for. As this remedial practice addresses an issue by scrutinizing its root cause, it aids in protecting the entire system granting you a defensive shield to prevent such illness in the future.
- Nurtures and nourishes your senses: The beauty of Ayurveda lies in its enormity of accepting human beings as they are. It appreciates individual differences and identifies each person according to the Ayurvedic body types also known as essential energies namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha. After which it recommends pristine food habits that can foster your health along with physical exercises, meditation and natural remedies for revivifying your senses.
Now let’s hit the ground running principle again. I’m able to see the sacred smile on your face shining to start this spectacular practice in your daily lives. Kudos! To a good start!
- Ayurveda The Science of Life by Prakash Deep Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences
- Ayurveda by Wikipedia
- What is Ayurveda by SOLAY Wellness