Human being is an exotic piece of art crafted by the Creator. The Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore rightly said that ‘Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man’. Nothing in the world has the power that a caring mother’s hands can express. Though today’s rapid living witnesses plentiful violent behaviors and brutality across the globe, the sole thing that moves and keeps moving mankind is the healthy and hearty relationships she/he holds.
A Mom is special but nothing less a Father is,
While Brother is a blessing,
A Sister is your life’s spring,
Partner of your life is an incredible part of your life,
Your Kid becomes the reason for your living,
And forever a flawless Friend is always fulfilling.
Nothing can hurt our lives as bad as a break of a relationship be it with any of your near and dear ones. Will you be surprised if I say Ayurveda, the holistic science of healing has remedies even for maintaining healthy relationships? Sounds splendid and it was completely moving and heartening for me as well. Here are the 7 quick ways in which Ayurveda can help you maintain healthy relationships.
- Smile together: Smile is a wonderful remedy that can help you to put an end to your worries and has the power to spread faster than your anger. This noble thought of the ancient healing Ayurvedic science is reiterated by many and one among them is the renowned Psychiatrist William F. Fry, MD, associate professor at Stanford University and the father of the science of laughter, Gelotology says, “When you laugh, your body responds,” he explains. “You flex, then relax 15 facial muscles plus dozens of others all over your body. Your pulse and respiration increase briefly, oxygenating your blood. And your brain experiences a decrease in pain production due to the creation of pleasure-giving endorphins.” Happiness gets multiplied when you share it and gives a real opportunity to reveal your original beauty with your near ones.
- Eat right to live bright: Ayurveda always insists on eating right for living right and bright as well. Let your routine diet be a balanced one with a mix and match of food items with essential nutrients. Only when you supplement your body with healthy food, you can expect your body to complement you with a hale and hearty life.
- Work out regularly: Physical exercises are indeed a part of Ayurvedic treatment. Regular work outs that suit your Ayurvedic body type, age and energy level can augment your life style and improve the quality of living. Ayurveda does not force you to take up heavy exercises in the gyms or other fitness centers but practice simple exercises on a regular basis.
- Give what you love to get: I love to share my favorite adage here which says, ‘What you keep to yourself, you lose. What you give away, you keep forever’. This is the essence of life and that is why Ayurveda insists on giving those things that you love to get from others, be it your love or smile or other eternal possessions.
- Meditation is a must: Meditation is the best way through which you can breathe the air of confidence and liberty. Ayurvedic therapy strongly suggests meditating daily for few minutes as this quality time for yourselves will help you know who you are, make you realize where you are and aid you in understanding the distance towards your ultimate goals. Totally put together, systematic meditation in an Ayurvedic way of living will certainly pave way for self-realization and avoid unnecessary traumas that end up in relationship collapses.
- Enhance your immunity: Ayurvedic approach of healing focuses on treating your illness initially and fortify your immune system to prevent such poor health conditions in the future. This helps you to go on a long way in enriching your relationships and achieving your ambitions without any pitfalls.
- Peaceful sleep: With all the above mentioned Ayurvedic tips, a peaceful sleep can never be away from you. Enjoy the peace and pleasure of sleeping together with your loved ones and waking up for a fresh day to greet and glow your dreams. Early to bed and early to rise, according to Ayurveda is the profound secret to success.
Ayurveda always has something for everyone and try exploring your psycho-emotional set up with this antique science in strengthening your relationships. Discover the joy of being together with your near ones and each and every step you take towards your life matters. Even a simple, caring and caressing massage with Ayurvedic essential oils can express your unconditional love in a matter of minutes. Keep smiling and living every minute of your life by maintaining healthy relationships with the absolute support of Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda Beyond The Elements By Lyn Vasudeva
- Gelotology by Wikipedia
- Meditation and Ayurveda by Ayurvedic-Ayurveda
- How to Increase Immunity with Ayurveda by Onlymyhealth
Are you an optimist, a passionate personality or a health conscious person by nature? If you think you are all the 3 then you’ve come to the right place and trust me we both are on the same track. You might be wide awake of the health concerns encircling our environment. Staying healthy does not actually mean those skinny figures with taut muscles exhibiting your strength and manliness. Real well-being in my terms means a healthy heart in a healthy body and this is the core principle of the spiritual science called Ayurveda. I’m not in a mission to force you in choosing Ayurvedic essential oils or the Ayurvedic herbs that have proven effects but unveil the truth behind the scenes. Let’s travel together and explore the reasons for choosing Ayurveda for your well-being.
- Focuses on your entire system: The science of life doesn’t stop with treating your temporary illness that lays the root for a heady sickness in the near future. Ayurveda completely examines the entire functioning of your mind, body and spirit. It suggests the best food items and natural medications for your ill health caused due to the mental, physical, emotional, environmental and other social factors ruling your life and that is why people call Ayurveda as a common sense treatment.
- Treats human body as a ‘Temple’: According to Ayurveda, human body is considered as a divine ‘Temple’ where the actual spirit lives in. This principle influences this divine healing method to keep the mind, body and the environment clean for the authentic spirit to dwell in, giving you a healthy harmony in high spirits.
- More than 5000 years of high-spirited healing: Ayurveda has gifted myriad people with hale and hearty body, blissful soul and serene mind built together for sustaining ideal equilibrium and orchestrate with nature. This extraterrestrial methodology has something for everyone and that’s why it has been ruling the therapeutic throne for more than 5000 years.
- Prevents and protects: Prevention is better than cure and that’s what the systematic living suggested by Ayurvedic treatment stands for. As this remedial practice addresses an issue by scrutinizing its root cause, it aids in protecting the entire system granting you a defensive shield to prevent such illness in the future.
- Nurtures and nourishes your senses: The beauty of Ayurveda lies in its enormity of accepting human beings as they are. It appreciates individual differences and identifies each person according to the Ayurvedic body types also known as essential energies namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha. After which it recommends pristine food habits that can foster your health along with physical exercises, meditation and natural remedies for revivifying your senses.
Now let’s hit the ground running principle again. I’m able to see the sacred smile on your face shining to start this spectacular practice in your daily lives. Kudos! To a good start!
- Ayurveda The Science of Life by Prakash Deep Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences
- Ayurveda by Wikipedia
- What is Ayurveda by SOLAY Wellness
The key for better living is understanding life at its best. Human life is an exclusive art of living that is crafted with the colors of his physical, mental, social, environmental and emotional attributes. You can lead a harmonious life form only if you know well about all these factors that bind you with nature. Just think and answer honestly. How many of us know everything about our health, do’s and don’ts for stabilizing it? Why are you silent? It’s because the truth is not many of us know about ourselves. You can payback your health and pave way for living long only with an Ayurvedic consultation. Gifted are those who have already taken their first Ayurvedic sitting and fortune has favored you now to grab the real benefits of an Ayurvedic consultation.
Benefits of your Ayurvedic consultation:
- Ayurvedic consultation gives you an insight about your complete health panorama. You will know who you are and what makes you unique from your folks.
- It augments your energy level and boosts your confidence while making you choosy and decisive in all walks of your life.
- You end up in knowing your Ayurvedic body types also known as Tridosha, which comprises the predominant character and things that influence your complete well-being.
- With the better knowledge about your well-being, this initial lifestyle consultation will give you medicinal, inspirational and informative advantages.
- Only an Ayurvedic treatment can hit the nail for you the first time itself. The Ayurvedic practitioner will let you know the root cause of the problems and complications you’ve been dealing with. It’s more than enough if you take the relevant Ayurvedic treatment for the root cause instead of trying to cure each and every symptom that troubles you.
- After an honest discussion about your emotional and mental problems, you’ll feel much relieved and you’ll really be surprised to know that this was the serious thing causing to sacrifice your hale and heartiness. You can even say that you’ll gain self-realization.
- It is at this stage the Ayurvedic professional will recommend you the string of attributes and few other progressive steps for improving your health and preventing future complexities.
- You’ll be educated with a detailed plan for your diet that suits your body type and makes you feel fit physically and spiritually.
- It’s time to put your finger on the exact problem, yes! Here comes the prescription of Ayurvedic medications for your sickness in the form of herbs, Ayurvedic essential oils, exercises and meditation for a life at equilibrium.
- You’ll be recommended with appropriate yoga asanas that can help you come out of your problems.
You can now breathe happily with the satisfaction of putting an end to most of your health conditions ranging from headache, back pain, insomnia, menopausal disorders, obesity, diabetes, chronic conditions, asthma, high blood cholesterol, depression, digestive problems, skin disorders, infertility, anxiety, arthritis, fatigue, liver problems, urinary infections, gallstones, kidney disorders, allergies and more. Are you the one who seeks balance, health and happiness with a long life? You don’t need to carry the world on your shoulders but simply march towards an Ayurvedic center for a soothing life.
- Building Bridges Between Ayurveda and Modern Science by International Journal Of Ayurveda Research
- Ayurvedic Consultation by Ayurveda Alchemy
- Ayurvedic Consultation by Ayurvedic