Who will hate being beautiful and staying away from the limelight? To be honest, none of us has the answer for this question. Every man would at least try being handsome, if not for attracting women nonetheless for having his own image in the society. Every woman would make an attempt for being beautiful to face the world confidently. All we need to know now is ‘What does the word ‘Beauty’ actually mean?”. This word has a unique meaning in everyone’s dictionary. For some it means a fair complexion and clear skin, for few it means curly hair, for several it means skinny figure, for few others it means brawny muscles and for many it means everything from head to toe.
When manifold advanced therapies like Liposuction aim at beautifying you by biting your pocket, you will be awe-struck to hear that ‘Beauty without biting your pocket’ is just a click away from you. Yes! Ayurveda, the ancient healing system recommends thousands of Ayurvedic essential oils along with yoga and meditation to augment your beauty naturally.
Ayurvedic essential oils for flawless beauty: Ayurveda is a spectacular gift granted by the ancient sages and saints who lived before thousands of years ago. It is known as the mother of all healing sciences. Essential oils are pure plant extracts without any kinds of artificial ingredients for aroma or effectiveness. Daniele Ryman, who practices Aromatherapy for about 40 solid years trusts that essential oils are effective and have proven remedies, especially for anti-ageing problems. The best Ayurvedic essential oils for perfect beauty are:
1. Ayurvedic essential oils for hair care: Martin Luther rightly said that ‘The hair is the richest ornament of women’. Numerous hair care products in the market steal the show with attractive advertisements and false claims. There are thousands of problems associated with hair and the most predominant one among them are dry hair, oily hair, rough hair, split hair, dandruff, lice and hair fall. Ayurveda suggests numerous natural remedies to put an end to your hair problems. Ylang Ylang oil has been used in hair care treatments since the prehistoric period.
Tea tree oil is considered as the best oil to treat dandruff, lice and hair fall problems. Few other essential oils for controlling dandruff are Lemon essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil and Thyme essential oil. You can use these oils as a blend with borage oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil.
The best combination of essential oils for stimulating hair growth naturally is Lavender essential oil, Myrtle essential oil, Cedarwood essential oil, Tea tree essential and Rosemary essential oil blended with virgin Olive oil, promotes hair growth and acts as a good hair tonic for treating various other hair damages.
2. Ayurvedic essential oils for your face: ‘Face is the index of the mind’ and your clear, spotless, blemish-free, young looking facial skin speaks before you could speak. The trustworthy Ayurvedic essential oils for your face are Frankincense essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Rosemary essential oil and Ylang Ylang essential oil. These oils help in nurturing your facial skin and aid you in maintaining your beauty at its best.
3. Ayurvedic essential oils for skin care: Ayurveda suggests numerous simple practices for maintaining a healthy skin. Nothing other than Turmeric essential oil can pamper your skin profoundly. Yes! This age old beautifying oil is trusted to assist you in innumerable skin problems like pimple, cuts, wounds, eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles, burns, acne, skin infections, skin pigmentation and much more with its anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive, anti-spasmodic and stimulant properties. Few other skin-friendly oils include Lavender essential oil, Rose essential oil, Roman Chamomile essential oil, Tea tree essential oil, Frankincense essential oil and Geranium essential oil.
4. Ayurvedic essential oils for weight loss: Oh! Those extra pounds often make you dull and gloomy. Standing upside down cannot end up your excess weight woes. The safe and the effective way to assist your weight loss campaign is to use Ayurvedic essential oils like Grapefruit essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Peppermint essential oil and Bergamot essential oil. Along with this, the use of Ayurvedic herbs like Triphala, Tulasi, Rhubarb, Garcinia etc can help you go on a great way towards your weight loss mission.
Every single thing related to the human body is associated from within. Just the external use of these essential oils cannot serve the purpose on a full swing. To hit the nail on the head right, you need to do yoga, meditation and follow an Ayurvedic routine to remain beautiful from within.
Thought for the day:
A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- Daniele Ryman’s Secrets of Youth and Beauty: Aromatherapy for Natural Rejuvenation By Daniele Ryman
- Absolute Beauty: Radiant Skin and Inner Harmony Through the Ancient Secrets of Ayurveda By Pratima Raichur, Mariam Cohn
- Ayurvedic Beauty Care: Ageless Techniques to Invoke Natural Beauty By Melanie Sachs
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health – Beauty – a Safe Home Environment By Valerie Ann Worwood
- The secret of natural beauty: Essential oils that will keep you looking younger for longer by Mail Online
- Liposuction by Wikipedia
- 7 Ayurvedic Skin Care Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin by MindBodyGreen