Human being is an exotic piece of art crafted by the Creator. The Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore rightly said that ‘Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man’. Nothing in the world has the power that a caring mother’s hands can express. Though today’s rapid living witnesses plentiful violent behaviors and brutality across the globe, the sole thing that moves and keeps moving mankind is the healthy and hearty relationships she/he holds.
A Mom is special but nothing less a Father is,
While Brother is a blessing,
A Sister is your life’s spring,
Partner of your life is an incredible part of your life,
Your Kid becomes the reason for your living,
And forever a flawless Friend is always fulfilling.
Nothing can hurt our lives as bad as a break of a relationship be it with any of your near and dear ones. Will you be surprised if I say Ayurveda, the holistic science of healing has remedies even for maintaining healthy relationships? Sounds splendid and it was completely moving and heartening for me as well. Here are the 7 quick ways in which Ayurveda can help you maintain healthy relationships.
- Smile together: Smile is a wonderful remedy that can help you to put an end to your worries and has the power to spread faster than your anger. This noble thought of the ancient healing Ayurvedic science is reiterated by many and one among them is the renowned Psychiatrist William F. Fry, MD, associate professor at Stanford University and the father of the science of laughter, Gelotology says, “When you laugh, your body responds,” he explains. “You flex, then relax 15 facial muscles plus dozens of others all over your body. Your pulse and respiration increase briefly, oxygenating your blood. And your brain experiences a decrease in pain production due to the creation of pleasure-giving endorphins.” Happiness gets multiplied when you share it and gives a real opportunity to reveal your original beauty with your near ones.
- Eat right to live bright: Ayurveda always insists on eating right for living right and bright as well. Let your routine diet be a balanced one with a mix and match of food items with essential nutrients. Only when you supplement your body with healthy food, you can expect your body to complement you with a hale and hearty life.
- Work out regularly: Physical exercises are indeed a part of Ayurvedic treatment. Regular work outs that suit your Ayurvedic body type, age and energy level can augment your life style and improve the quality of living. Ayurveda does not force you to take up heavy exercises in the gyms or other fitness centers but practice simple exercises on a regular basis.
- Give what you love to get: I love to share my favorite adage here which says, ‘What you keep to yourself, you lose. What you give away, you keep forever’. This is the essence of life and that is why Ayurveda insists on giving those things that you love to get from others, be it your love or smile or other eternal possessions.
- Meditation is a must: Meditation is the best way through which you can breathe the air of confidence and liberty. Ayurvedic therapy strongly suggests meditating daily for few minutes as this quality time for yourselves will help you know who you are, make you realize where you are and aid you in understanding the distance towards your ultimate goals. Totally put together, systematic meditation in an Ayurvedic way of living will certainly pave way for self-realization and avoid unnecessary traumas that end up in relationship collapses.
- Enhance your immunity: Ayurvedic approach of healing focuses on treating your illness initially and fortify your immune system to prevent such poor health conditions in the future. This helps you to go on a long way in enriching your relationships and achieving your ambitions without any pitfalls.
- Peaceful sleep: With all the above mentioned Ayurvedic tips, a peaceful sleep can never be away from you. Enjoy the peace and pleasure of sleeping together with your loved ones and waking up for a fresh day to greet and glow your dreams. Early to bed and early to rise, according to Ayurveda is the profound secret to success.
Ayurveda always has something for everyone and try exploring your psycho-emotional set up with this antique science in strengthening your relationships. Discover the joy of being together with your near ones and each and every step you take towards your life matters. Even a simple, caring and caressing massage with Ayurvedic essential oils can express your unconditional love in a matter of minutes. Keep smiling and living every minute of your life by maintaining healthy relationships with the absolute support of Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda Beyond The Elements By Lyn Vasudeva
- Gelotology by Wikipedia
- Meditation and Ayurveda by Ayurvedic-Ayurveda
- How to Increase Immunity with Ayurveda by Onlymyhealth