‘Ouch! It pains’ was my anthem till four years back and it was my partner’s irritating statement as I persistently sing the back pain song every single day without fail. Be it a long drive or hours together of passionate writing accompanying my gadget or a social event, everything ends impartially by gifting me with the excruciating back pain. Wondering about what had happened in the last 4 years? Will you trust me if I say that I’m in a revolutionized cosmos that is free of this agonizing ache? Yes! You should trust as millions of people have already benefited by the use of the extraordinary essential oils that have been proved effective for back pain treatment, which I came to know only before the fairy four years time.
Possible reasons for back pain: Back pain could screw your life if you fit into any of these criteria:
- Injury to bones, spinal nerves or muscles in the back. It can also occur due to anomalies in the pelvic, chest or abdominal areas with kidney disorders, bladder or pelvic infections etc.,
- Strenuous work for long hours without any break.
- Lifestyle influences like smoking, lack of water intake and physical exercises, improper diet, ingestion of alcoholic drinks and weak immune system failing to support the body while fighting against such conditions.
- Excess weight gained due to irregular food habits.
- Any trauma, strain in the back or any accidents in the past can also cause you pain in your back region.
- Pregnancy and postpartum can also be the solid reasons for pain in the lower back.
‘Okay, what should I do now?’ Will be your next question as back pain is as common as a cough or sneeze in today’s hectic living as William Henry Davies said in his renowned poem Leisure:
‘A poor life this is if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare’.
Secret of my rescue and myriad people as well: Prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines may grant you temporary relief but might worsen the situation with their irreparable and off-putting side effects. Using Ayurvedic essential oils for treating your acute or chronic pain in the back has been proven safe and powerful. Few such essential oils for back pain treatment are:
Peppermint essential oil: Peppermint oil is widely used in Ayurvedic massage therapies for improving blood circulation in the body aiding in smooth supply of blood to the affected parts of the body. This oil helps in rejuvenating your mind and helps you to recover from your ache at ease. With its analgesic, therapeutic and anti-inflammatory qualities it’s used effectively for getting rid of acute back pain.
Clary Sage and Chamomile essential oil: Clary sage is known for its relaxing, cooling, antispasmodic, nervine, sedative and anti-inflammatory properties that assist in reassuring the stressed muscles and eliminating the actual pain in your back and joints. Chamomile essential oil is mainly used for treating muscular spasms and relieves tension in the muscles.
Ginger Essential Oil: Ginger is a legendary herb in the history of Ayurveda and is the worst enemy of diseases and abnormalities. The essential oil of Ginger has its use since the ancient period in treating skeletal and muscular problems. It tones the muscles and soothes extreme pain in a matter of minutes when it is gently massaged on the affected area.
Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary and Yarrow essential oils are also used in treating back pains and save your head from this slow-killer with the help of a proficient Ayurvedic massage expert.
- Back Pain by emedicinehealth
- Back Pain by Wikipedia
- Remedies-Back Pain by Health Herbs and Nutrition
- Soothe Back Pain Naturally With Various Essential Oils by Natural News.com